Are You Open For Business
Tuesday 13th October - Tuesday 17th November 2020
A series of six weekly interactive workshops ideal for small business owners or managers tasked with driving the company forward after COVID19.
This event is open to all
The course will cover:
- Identifying your vision for the future of your business
- Changing your mindset and developing a culture of confidence to succeed
- How to identify the changing business environment and how to align your business accordingly
- Setting realistic goals and objectives to achieve your vision
- Building strategies and an action plan to meet your goals
- How to measure success and how to adapt your plan
Starts Tuesday 13th October 9.30am until 1pm for 6 weeks and will be every Tuesday until the last one on Tuesday 17th November
This is now going to be online to support the current guidelines.
£275 for all 6 workshops for Yeovil or Wincanton Chamber members or part of Open for Business or £450 for non members
For more details then, please contact Sarah on 07977003906 or Jo on 07843428711. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download a flyer (pdf 55kb)